Sunday, March 7, 2010

=))

long time didn't update my blog!! It was a long time.... haha... busy with CNY activities, assignments and tests!!!! Well, Chinese New Year was quite a normal day for me.... Cause, besides from visiting relatives, I really have nothing to do at home!! NO frens invite me for any house opening... lolx.. but at least, Patrick invited me to his house.... and this was Kelvin's idea... XD.. went there for drinking session... the drinking session started at 12am till 3am... We chat, gossip and drink Chivas for the 3 hrs.... however, Kelvin and Chin was drunk and vomited... CMIAAW lar... haha... I drank a bit as I afraid I will be drunk too.... haha...

Next, hang out with 2 good frens, Pick Sheng and Hoe Yin... Two best buddies where I met at SMK seremban 2... went to their house to "bai nian" and gossip too... After "bai nian", we went to jusco for movie... watched "true legend". Well, there was a couple, who seems like don't know how to read english or were blind, I don't know... took out the camera and took picture inside the teather... =.=" Guess what? the security came and caught them... COme on!! Those who are stupid, know that cameras and recording devices are not allowed in cinema!! Brainless ppl... well, the funny scene has not ended... There was a girl, who was crazy for Jay Chou.. Screamed loudly whenever Jay appeared.... =.="" what the... I looked at Hoe Yin and said"wah... sai mm sai oh?" The movie was very nice, rate it 7/10.. ahaha... WE took lunch at Sushi King and PS, wanted to order Kid's meal.... the waiter said "KId's meal is avaible for those who are under 12 yrs old..." We really laughed out loud... wakaka... Pick sheng oh Pick sheng... kids ar!! lolx

that's all for the stories happened in February...

1 comment:

  1. Eh... What no body invited u to hse.. I invited u ffk... Jor invited u ffk... U only appeared in pats hse... And btw I was not drunk!! Just high!! Hahahah.. Anyway I guess we all had fun") hehe...


    ~Kelvin~

    ReplyDelete